Dear Corporate Partner,
VSB's O’Donnell Center for Professional Development Annual Corporate Sponsorship Program offers your organization the opportunity to expand its involvement in VSB’s career and professional development initiatives throughout the full academic year and is designed to complement Villanova University Career Center’s Employer Partner program. The O’Donnell Center Annual Corporate Sponsorship Program enables you to target brand building efforts to undergraduate and graduate business students. Our sponsorship levels provide mutual benefits to your organization and VSB by connecting you to future talent and assisting VSB in preparing students professional success through programs such as Backpack to Briefcase (B2B), Multicultural Business Association (McBA) Career Program, the Presenting Opportunities for Women (POW) Conference along with additional career programming events.
Additionally, the Annual Corporate Sponsorship Program will enhance your organization’s opportunity to:
- engage with a diverse group of high-achieving business students through a wide variety of exclusive events.
- gain exposure to over 2,000 undergraduate and graduate business students AND more than 100 faculty and staff members who provide valuable career advice to our students.
- promote awareness and availability of career paths within your organization.
- provide an avenue for identifying future leaders of your organization.
- directly connect you with the student leaders of relevant business groups.
Please review the following opportunities and consider becoming an O’Donnell Center for Professional Development Corporate Sponsor for the 2017-2018 academic year!
The O’Donnell Center for Professional Development