Internal Transfer admission to the Villanova School of Business (VSB) is competitive. Admission decisions are based on your admission credentials and current academic record. Generally, these criteria must be comparable to those of students accepted as first-year students in VSB.
If you wish to transfer into VSB from another Villanova college, you must:
- Attend a mandatory information session prior to applying
* Friday, Dec. 1 at 2:30 - 3:30 pm.
- Spring 2018 Session
- Friday, Feb. 2 at 2:30-3:30 p.m. PwC Auditorium - Bartley 1011
- Friday, Feb. 23 at 2:30-3:30 p.m. Located in Bartley 1010
- Friday, Mar. 16 at 2:30-3:30 p.m. PwC Auditorium - Bartley 1011
- Friday, Apr. 6 at 2:30-3:30 p.m. PwC Auditorium - Bartley 1011
- Because of snow days, the Easter holiday and recent campus celebrations, we have added an additional information session:
- Wednesday, April 18 at 4:30 – 5:00 PM | PwC Auditorium
- Bartley 1011
- Complete an application, including a brief statement of interest, on or before May 1, 2018.
- Your application will be reviewed by VSB's Admissions/Academic Standing Committee at the end of the spring semester. You will be notified of the committee’s decision in late May.
Accepted internal transfer students will be assigned a VSB academic advisor during the summer before fall semester begins.
Please note: It is the student’s responsibility to know and understand VSB’s curriculum requirements. In some cases, an internal transfer student may not be able to graduate within the normally allotted four years.