Dear Members of the Villanova Community,
Thank you to everyone who has participated in the numerous Strategy Sessions held by me and/or your College or Department. It’s been wonderful to see strong engagement from across campus and to hear the ideas and perspectives that have been shared.
In these sessions, we discussed Villanova’s strengths, areas for improvement and future opportunities. Several themes emerged from these meetings for which we would like your further input. To that end, additional Strategy Sessions will be held this December. This second set of Strategy Sessions will take place on the following dates in the Villanova Room of the Connelly Center:
- Faculty: Wednesday, December 6 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (in conjunction with the Faculty Forum)
- Staff: Wednesday, December 6 from 10 a.m. to Noon
- Students: Thursday, December 7 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
If you are still unable to attend one of these sessions, the "Share Your Input" form continues to be available on the strategic plan website. You can submit your ideas and comments through this form at any point in the planning process. Responses are anonymous and confidential—no personally-identifiable information will be recorded so please do not hesitate to freely share your thoughts and opinions.
Once these December sessions are complete, we will move onto Phase II of the process. As a reminder, the planning process will have three phases:
- Assess Villanova's strengths and opportunities, and draft a set of aspirations and goals.
- Develop and prioritize aspirations and goals, and start generating ideas for initiatives.
- Create a detailed plan for accomplishing aspirations and goals via those initiatives.
Thank you again to everyone who has participated in the planning thus far. I look forward to seeing and hearing from more members of our University community at the December sessions.