Three to five years after graduation, we expect our graduates to be able to:
- Use their broad-based civil engineering backgrounds to perform as engineers in general civil engineering or in environmental, geotechnical, structural, transportation, or water resources engineering.
- Succeed in graduate school in the disciplines listed above or closely related disciplines, as well as other areas such as business and law.
- Continue the process of life-long learning as required for long-term personal and professional growth.
- Serve society by being professional and ethical members of the engineering community.
- Use communication, technical, and teamwork skills to help themselves and their employers succeed.
- Relate their personal and professional lives to the Judeo-Christian, humanistic tradition.