Facilities, Apparatus and Major Instrumentation
The following equipment is the major equipment in the Villanova University Thermal Management of Electronics Laboratory. This equipment can be used for experimental characterization and numerical simulation of active and passive cooling techniques.
- Thermal Interface Materials/ Thermal Conductivity of Solids Test Rig
- Graphite Nanofibers Fabrication Facility
- Phase Change Cooling Experimental Facilities
- Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) Test-Rig
- Fluent and Icepak Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Licenses
- TA Instruments Q200 Differential Scanning Calorimeter