Director: Zuyi ‘Jacky’ Huang, PhD, Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering
Focus: Development of advanced mathematical modeling and systems analysis techniques for complicated biological and environmental systems to combat disease-causing pathogens and optimize the design and constructability of environmentally friendly biofuels.
- Metabolisms of Disease-Associated Pathogens in Biofilms.
- Model Development for Microbial Desalination Fuel Cells.
- Model Development for Signaling Pathways Involved in Human Diseases.
- High computing performance (HPC) clusters
- Multiple-core workstation