Director: Stephen Konyk Jr., PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Focus: This multidisciplinary lab is jointly utilized by the Electrical and Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering departments. It serves undergraduate students in both departments and, where appropriate, provides instruction in undergraduate and graduate projects and research.
- Nonlinear system dynamics.
- Nonlinear feedback control.
- Real-time rapid prototyping
- Vibration platform
- Dynamic and linear experimentation plants
- Real-time I/O workstations
- Analog and digital control