Director: Mark Jupina, PhD, Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Focus: Modeling and characterization of RF and Microwave active and passive devices.
- 15 PC workstations networked and equipped with editor and assembler for 80CSI code for design, test, simulation and implementation of digital system designs.
- 12 80C51 based single board computers
- 10 student stations with Agilent test equipment, including:
- Digital mulitmeter
- Function generator with phase lock loop
- 12 68000 based wire-wrap development boards
- 12 Altera FPGA programming systems with software
- One PC workstation with gyro mouse