Full-time undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 3.25 have the option of applying for admission into the five-year combined Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering/Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering program.
Typical Five-Year Plan (Program Curriculum)
- Earn a BS degree after four years of study and complete the 30-credit requirement for the MS degree with one additional year of work.
- Complete three graduate courses (9 credits) during the senior year, which will satisfy simultaneously their ME senior elective courses.
- It is required that students take a summer course (3 credits) immediately following their senior year.
- Students must take six courses during the fifth year, three courses per semester in each of the fall and spring semesters. A total of ten graduate courses should be completed by the end of the spring semester.
- A student accepted into the Five-Year BS/MS program is expected to finish the program without interruption.
- All graduate courses in this program must be taken at Villanova University.