In order to obtain a more thorough assessment of your family’s financial position, Villanova University requires the completion of the College Board Profile form for undergraduate students. The results of this form will be used to determine your eligibility for institutional need-based aid.
Students Applying for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Complete the CSS Profile online at https://profileonline.collegeboard.org
- Villanova University CSS Profile Code 2959
- The deadline to submit the CSS Profile is:
- November 1 for Early Decision Applicants
- January 15th for Early Action & Regular Decision Applicants
- April 1st for Returning Undergraduates
- June 1st for Fall 2018 Transfers
- Please note: per CollegeBoard, "CSS Profile fee waivers will be automatically granted to entering undergraduate students who are experiencing hardship due to Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria based on disaster areas designated by FEMA."
- Complete the entire financial aid process by the deadline which can be viewed on our Key Dates Calendar
*Please Note: The 2018-20189 CSS Profile is available starting October 1, 2017.
<<Back to Step 1 || On to Step 3>>