Eight alumni from Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law were chosen by the Philadelphia Business Journal as part of its “Best of the Bar: Philadelphia's Top Lawyers” list (subscription may be required). The list honors attorneys who, within the last 18 months, have distinguished themselves in their respective specialty areas.
Evaluated by the Philadelphia Business Journal editorial board and three independent judges, the nominations were judged based on noteworthy and recent achievements, including the legal significance, the size of the results and the business impact of the work. Lawyers were recognized in seven different practice groupings.
The selected Villanova Law alumni are:
- Natalie Ramsey ’84, Partner and Chair of the Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Practice Group, Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP
- Nina Gussack ’79, Partner and Chair of the Health Sciences Department, Pepper Hamilton LLP
- Christopher Connell ’98, Co-Chair, Banking, Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
- Michael Harrington ’94 JD, ’95 LLM, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Kathleen Shay ’77, Partner, Duane Morris LLP
- Sarah Bouchard ’95, Partner and Co-Leader of the Whistleblower Group, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Marilou E. Watson ’94, Partner and Co-chair of the Life Sciences Practice, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Matthew McClure ’99, Partner and Team Leader of the Zoning and Land Use Team, Ballard Spahr LLP
Congratulations to these remarkable individuals for their continued success!