Villanova University's Accelerated BSN Program for College Graduates is a 14-month second degree program that incorporates all the standard components of the nursing program in a concentrated timeframe. This program -- which is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing and fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education -- usually begins on the third Monday in May of each year and ends in August of the following year. While the program is intense, students are able to take advantage of some of the same opportunities that are available to other BSN students.
The Accelerated BSN Program for College Graduates offers:
- class cohesiveness, which fosters a unique support system and learning community for the students
- international and multicultural study - a valuable enhancement to the curriculum
- opportunities to collaborate with faculty on research projects and related initiatives
- opportunities for professional membership and involvement
- faculty who are expert mentors available to the students as they pursue this second degree
- Graduate studies opportunities