To apply for the Connelly-Delouvrier International Scholars Program, email the following documents to email@example.com
1. Application: The application form found below.
2. Essays: Please write a 1000 word essay that integrates your responses to the following questions:
a. Describe in detail your intended program of study and related cultural activities.
b. How does your intended program of study fit into your arc of development? Why have your selected this particular country and this particular program? How will it build upon your past experiences and contribute to your future plans and goals?
c. How will this program contribute to your growth as a global citizen? What draws you to pursue an international studies program? What do you hope to gain from this opportunity?
d. How do you see your role as an ambassador for Villanova? What qualifies you for this role? What might you contribute to the Villanova community as a result of this experience upon your return?
3. Resume: Include a resume listing your college honors, scholarships, extracurricular activities, publications, community service, performances, employment and other activities that you consider most significant.
4. Official Transcripts: Villanova transcripts may be requested electronically from the Registrar’s Office. To submit electronically, please address the transcript to Allison Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have attended other undergraduate institutions (full time or summer study), include transcripts from these schools.
5. Two Recommendations: Your recommendations should address your academic potential and your ability to flourish in and contribute to a different cultural environment. Your recommenders should be professors; they may send their letters separately to email@example.com. Please provide your recommenders with the recommendation instructions and coversheet found below.