The Office of Research and Graduate Programs is pleased to celebrate these Summer Research Fellowships and Research Support Grants recipients:
Summer Research Fellowship and Research Support Grant Recipients
- Dr. Robert Curry, Biology; "Dynamics of the Moving Hybrid Zone between Black Capped Chickadees and Carolina Chickadees in Southern Pennsylvania: Field Study and Application of New Molecular Markers"
- Dr. Nicole M. Else-Quest, Psychology; "Gender Differences in Self Conscious Emotions: A Developmental Mela-Analysis"
- Dr. Irene P. Kan, Psychology; "The Role of Semantic Support in New Learning: Evidence from Amnesia"
- Dr. Patrick Markey, Psychology; "A New Assessmenl of the Interpersonal Circumplex: The International Item Pool - Interpersonal Circumplex (IPIP-IPC)"
- Dr. Tim McCall, History; "Art and Chivalric Masculinity in Early Renaissance Italy"
- Dr. Alel,sandra Radlinska, Civil and Environmental Engineering; "Susrainabilily of Concrete Structures: Shrinkage-Based Design Approach"
- Dr. Jill Rappoport, English; "Giving Women: Sisterhood and Exchange in Victorian Literature"
- Dr. Bridget Wadzuk, Civil and Environmental Engineering; "The Kinetics of A Constructed Stormwater Wetland"
- Dr. Xiaofang Wang, Electrical and Computing Engineering; "A High-Performance and Resource-Efficient On-Chip Communication Network/or Multiprocessors on FPGAs"
- Dr. Nathaniel B. Weston, Geography and the Environment; "The Impacts of Climate Change and Sea Level Rise on Tidal Freshwater Marshes of the Delaware River Estuary"
Summer Research Fellowships
- Dr. Walter A. Brogan, Philosophy; "Marlin Heidegger 's Being and Time.- A Commentary"
- Dr. Heather Hicks, English, "The Planet Seemed to Grow Larger and Smaller": Local and Globed Subjectivity in the War olthe Worlds"
- Dr. Christopher Kilby, Economics; "Donor Influence in International Financial Institutions Deciphering What Alignment Measures Measure"
- Dr. MatthewS. Matell, Psychology: "Averaging of Temporal Memories in the Rat"
- Dr. Alain J. Phares, Physics; "Absorption on Terraces and Nanotubes"
Research Support Grants
- Dr. Craig Bailey, History; "Re-Imaging the Metropole: The Middle Class Irish Community in Eighteenth Century London"