Barbecue Chicken and Grape Salad
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; sprinkle over chicken.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, and sauté 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Wrap handle of skillet in foil; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; refrigerate until chilled. Chop into bite-sized pieces.
4. Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, green grapes, and next 6 ingredients (green grapes through orange juice) in a large bowl. Add chopped chicken, and toss to coat. Sprinkle salad with walnuts.