- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced lean ham (preferably low-sodium), torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 ounces sliced Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 4 whole-wheat wraps or tortillas
- Soak the red onion in a bowl of ice water, 10 minutes. Drain the onion and squeeze dry.
- Whisk the yogurt, dill, honey mustard, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and 1 tablespoon water, whisking until combined. Add the onion, ham, cheese, lettuce and apple and toss to coat.
- Pile the ham mixture in the middle of each wrap. Fold in the sides, then roll up the wraps.