How to log onto support.villanova.edu
- URL http://support.villanova.edu
- Please log into the Villanova Self Service Help Desk with your LDAP username and password. (forgot your password?)
- Select one of the 3 categories. Service Catalog, Something is Broken or Submit a Webform to begin
How to submit an incident
- Once logged into support.villanova.edu Villanova Self Service Help Desk system, there are multiple ways to submit a new incident or service request to UNIT. An incident is generally a break fix problem, but can be a question or an inquiry for an unknown service. A service request is simply a request for known services.
- Choose Villanova's new SERVICE CATALOG or WEBFORMS buttons will show searchable a lists of available technology resources, offerings and available webform related requests. Service Catalog items contain information about each topic and the option to submit a new request for that service. Some Service Catalog and Webform requests require additional information which is collected as a questionnaire when submitting the request.
- Choose the SOMETHING IS BROKEN button and select CLICK TO GET STARTED to fill out an incident form. Please fill out the describe the issue box with details for the problem, add any relevant attachments and choose OK
- Once the submissions have been entered an email will be sent with the request #
- If you have any question contact the help desk at 610-519-7777
How to View Open Tickets in Service Apps
View your open tickets in “My Tickets”. A display of open Incidents and service requests will be displayed.
What are Known Issues?
A known issue pertains to a technical problem or outage that is affecting the University.
What is a Project Request?
Do you have a specific Project request that requires UNIT assistance or particiapation? Please choose this button, some informationon the project will be collected and the request will be directed to UNIT's project management office for review. Someone will be in touch.