UNIT Updates and Enhancements
· Distance Learning networking infrastructure has been upgraded in CEER and Tolentine. Network connection ports were upgraded to 10GB.
· Engineering electronic Advising Tools pilot will be tested by Civil Engineering for the Fall semester via Noliji. These paperless utilities include applications like Course Elsewhere, Course Overload, Course Withdrawal, and Register for Engineering Graduate Course.
· Audio and visual updates in John Barry are in progress. Approximately 3 to 4 rooms will be upgraded with the latest classroom technology.
· Matlab and other software renewals were updated to the latest version on Egrportal and Vdesktop
· Windows 10 upgrades were performed for several Electrical Engineering labs
· Printer replacements and upgrades were done in CEER 104 and CEER 209
· Email and Spam improvements have been implemented for MS Exchange
· Wireless upgrades inclusive of new wiring and new access points were completed in John Barry, White Hall, and Chemical Engineering